By now, most of us who can stay at home have probably settled into a routine. I know I have. This week has been easier but time is what’s freaking me out. How can the days go by so slowly yet so quickly? I can’t remember what day it is, but yet March is now, officially, the longest month ever.
Thankfully, after a very rainy week last week, it’s now sunny here in Texas. I know many of you are still dealing with snow and very cold temperatures, which is a challenge. The sun has definitely helped our moods.
To help myself stay busy at home, while stuck inside, I’ve been making lists…. Lots of lists! I thought I would share them with you, in case you needed some inspiration during this time….
- Clean: mop, vacuum, dust
- Transition the closet to spring wardrobe
- Clean out the planter, make room for spring planting
- Organize craft desk
- Go through books – organize and make donation pile
- Spring cleaning (once-a-year tasks):
- Clean out/organize closets
- Clean out under the kitchen and bathroom sinks
- Go through clothes – make donations pile
- Block two finished shawls!
- Get caught up on scrapbooking
- Make birthday cards – male, female, kids
- Make Mother’s and Father’s Day cards
- Organize yarn:
- FINALLY weigh and organize scrap yarn
- Tag yarns to donate or destash
- Make sure Ravelry is up to date on stash
How are you spending your extra time indoors? Are you happy to hunker down at home or are you restless? I must say that I’m happy to have more time to get stuff done in the house, because I was feeling a bit stressed. So I’m trying to stay positive, despite all the uncertainty.
And every day, I think about knitting and then get my needles out at every possible opportunity – like during webinars! Hang in there and keep on knitting!